Lux Tavira comprises 48 three-bedroom, three-bathroom villas, spread over two floors with a large basement/garage area and a roof terrace.
In addition there are just 12 two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments. The architectural design of these quality homes is unashamedly modern, yet retains a traditional feel in the roofs and arches. Generous gardens, beautifully landscaped, provide a true Mediterranean feel to the resort. Set within these lush green gardens are four saltwater pools for adults and four for children, each surrounded by sun terraces.
Lux Tavira is an environmentally-friendly resort.
Each property has two solar panels with a total accumulator deposit capacity of 3000 litres.
Rainwater is captured and used for irrigation all windows are double glazed and highly energy efficient to prevent heat loss treatment of the swimming pools is by electrolysis of the salt.
- Lux Tavira is environmental friendly complex – use of rainwater for irrigation;
- Large gardens;
- Salted Pools (4) – salt electrolysis;
- Pools with bath;
- 1 central lobby;
- Video surveillance (CCTV)
The villas and apartments at Lux Tavira are built to a very high specification, and incorporate some of the latest energy-saving systems to support the environment as well as providing every comfort.
Features which come as standard in all properties include the following:
- Detection system for fire, flood, carbon monoxide, gas and intrusion;
- Ambient sound;
- WiFi internet access throughout;
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen;
- Built-in barbecue on balcony adjacent to kitchen;
- Solid wood flooring in bedrooms and on stairs;
- Wood panelling on walls in all corridors and general areas;
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms;
- Optional Jacuzzi on roof terrace;
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- Automatic gate
- Central heating
- Close to beach
- Close to golf course
- Faro Airport 40minutes
- First line
- Parking space
- Sea views